Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom


Dakota was invited to prom by his friend Dimana. He reminds me of myself; as a sophomore in high school, I was also invited to the senior prom. Of course, Dakota has a better sense of style. When I went to my first prom, I wore a white tuxedo with a pink bow tie and a pink cummerbund (What can I say? It was 1985. Sorry, I won't be posting any pictures of my white tux). For his prom, Dakota bought a black suit that he can use indefinitely, along with a sensible but attractive tie. He looked every bit a gentleman.


...except for the shoes. They decided to wear Converse shoes along with their formal clothes.


Dakota made the corsage.


The prom was a double date with Dimana's sister Teodora and her friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails