Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lake Lenore Caves


Lake Lenore Caves overlook the highway part way between Soap Lake and Coulee City. We arrived just before sunset, during the so-called "golden hour" of photography. This provided the backdrop for another impromptu photography session with Dakota. We parked at the base and then hiked up the trail toward the caves. 






We had originally stopped for Dakota's senior pictures, but Whitney also climbed the hill. When I saw her beautiful long hair blowing in the wind and the golden highlights of the sunset, I had to take some pictures of her too. 




It was a beautiful day with my beautiful family. I only wish McKenna would let me take more pictures of her. She is always missing from our family pictures - by her own choice.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails