Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving



Thanksgiving is a family event, made for the gratitude of all the ones we hold dear. This year was especially warm and happy for me. My wife, sisters, mother, and children enjoyed the day with me.













This is the second year I took charge of the turkey, and I must say it was a triumph once again. Of course, I had to post the obligatory photograph of my work... :)



After dinner, my mother and sisters asked me to teach them to make cattail people. We all stood around the table with the cattail leaves in hand, laughing about our creations, although this photograph shows us in a moment of particular concentration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking turkey!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...I love the atmosphere where the whole family gathered under one roof and enjoyed the meals together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails