Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Roots



On Sunday, my family dug white camas in the traditional fields near Wilbur. Of course, I had to take another photograph of myself with my petze (digging stick) and bag, in my "classic pose." Yes, I recognize my own vanity, but then I think this photograph will become a historical document someday. It will show how my generation continued the traditions of the past.

Raíces

El Domingo, mi familia excavamos camas blanca en los campos tradicionales cerca de Wilbur. Por supuesto, tuve que tomar otra foto de mi con mi petze (palo para excavar) y bolsa, en mi "postura clásica." Sí, reconozco mi vanidad personal, pero luego pienso que esta fotografía será un documento histórico algún día. Mostrará como mi generación continuaba las tradiciones del pasado.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that pose....yeah it is awesome that the roots have finally arrived..

janet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails