Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Crazy Family


My brother and his family came back to the States for the first time in several years. 

During their visit, we had a barbecue and a couple dinners at my sister's house. Most of the time, I left my camera sitting on the table, and I really only took a handful of pictures. Of course, I've been so busy, that I never downloaded the pictures until long after my brother went back to Europe.   

So, I finally downloaded the pictures yesterday, and I discovered that everyone took a crazy self-portrait. It's funny too, because they all succeeded in doing this without my knowledge.  

Now I'm wondering what kind of conversations they had when I wasn't listening. They must have thought it was terribly funny, and they probably even laughed when they pictured my reaction. And of course it is funny, especially since I am the blogger of the family, and they must have known that their crazy mug shots would be posted on the world wide web for all to see. 

;)

To my family, I say when you see this, remember that I love you. These pictures really did make me smile. It was wonderful to see you and to be together again as a family. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails