Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pirates of Penzance


Dakota performed beautifully as Frederic in Pirates of Penzance at Mead High School. Based on comments I heard from others, Dakota wowed the audience with his powerful singing. After the show, an elderly man asked me, "How are you related to Dakota Moses?"

"I am his father," I said. 

He shook his head and said, "That young man has an amazing voice! He has a great career ahead of him, if he wants it." 

Dakota was not the only actor to deliver a wonderful performance. As always, I was delighted by angelic voice of Morgan (who played Mabel), the comedic presence of Austin (the Major General), and energetic performance of Tanner (the Pirate King). Everyone did a wonderful job! 


Frederic and the daughters of the Major General. 


The Pirate King. 



Frederic and Mabel. 


The Major General. 


The Pirates of Penzance. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails