Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Homestead


After lunch, my mother, daughter, and I visited the old Moses Homestead. It was wonderful for me to show my daughter where my great grandparents once lived. When we arrived, my mother remembered that my dad brought her to this same location many years ago. 

Después del almuerzo, my mamá, mi hija, y yo visitamos la vieja hacienda Moisés. Fue also maravillosa para mí poder mostrarle a mi hija el lugar donde vivían mis bisabuelos. Cuando llegamos, mi mamá recordó que mi papá la llevó a este mismo sitio hace muchos años atrás.  


We were caught in a wind storm mixed with hail and snow. When it started to thunder, I told them that we had better leave. 

Nos tocó una tormenta de viento mezclada con granizo y nieve. Cuando empezó a tronar, les dije que sería mejor que fuéramos de allí. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails