Sunday, February 10, 2008

Campaign Manager

Earlier this morning, I posted a photograph erroneously identified as Patti Solis Doyle, who resigned as Hillary Clinton's campaign manager. I used an MSNBC article to identify a Clinton aid I photographed in Spokane on Friday, but MSNBC announced the mistake a few moments ago:

"Because of a wire service error, a file photo that appeared briefly on this story incorrectly identified an aide to Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Hillary Clinton as Patti Solis Doyle, who is resigning as Clinton’s campaign manager."

The real Patti Solis Doyle can be seen at MSNBC, and to my knowledge, I did not see her during Clinton's Spokane visit. Accordingly, I removed the photograph from this blog. However, if you're curious, the woman I mistook as Patti Solis Doyle is visible to Hillary's right in the photographs below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails