Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mentoring


Mentoring, originally uploaded by sulustumoses.

During the weekend with Twin Eagles, I made a confession.

You see, Tim Corcoran has tried to get me to participate in one of his workshops for the last year or more. Every time we made a plan, something got in the way. Finally, he exerted some good-natured pressure and got me to make a firm commitment. I promised to attend, even though I did not know the topic of the gathering.

Then when I arrived, I was surprised to learn the workshop theme was dedicated to cultural mentoring. This is especially significant considering my recent breakthrough regarding my own evolving role as a cultural and spiritual mentor. Once again, the coincidences of my life reveal an invisible, guiding hand toward a fuller, more meaningful life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails