Monday, January 18, 2010

Olivia



Olivia was another of my close friends during my exchange, but somehow we hardly managed to see one another during my recent visit. We finally connected on our last day in Guasave. She picked us up from the salon and drove us to a new Chinese restaurant in town. Her children and Mappy also joined us for dinner.

We had a wonderful visit, and I have to say that we had the best Chinese food ever. Seriously.



Dakota and Whitney got to ride in the back of the truck. We would NEVER allow them to do this at home, but there was no room in front, and besides, Mexico is a different world.



I got this picture just because I was surprised to see these metal spikes on the gate outside the Chinese restaurant. I'm used to seeing broken glass, or even razor wire, but nothing like this. It looks formidable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails