Monday, November 11, 2013

Earth Ambassador Video



Jolene John from the 1991 Earth Ambassador group directed my attention to this video from our training experience near San Diego, CA. After all these years, I had forgotten that this video even existed. 

Looking back as an adult, I am humbled to think that I got to experience something so powerful and meaningful. I am also amazed to feel the authentic rituals that bound our spirits in a commitment to the Earth. It would be interesting to have a reunion and see what each of the original forty-eight participants have done with their path. It would be even more interesting to select a new generation of Earth Ambassadors to carry the message forward.   

What a wonderful memory. Beautiful!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails