Wednesday, October 04, 2006

College Life


The clock tower at Spokane Community College.


Sam Jaffe performing at the college.

Sam Jaffe performed this afternoon at Spokane Community College. He's quite the musician, from what I was able to hear. He played the acoustic guitar.


I'm not really a music critic, but I really enjoyed the performance. It made me appreciate the warm, exciting atmosphere of college life. It seems colleges always have something going on, like music, art, lectures, rallies; everything.

In other college "news," I just received a transfer to the Hillyard Branch of the community college. I'm a little disappointed to be away from one of the main campuses because I'll miss out on some of the cultural events I just mentioned, but I'm excited to have my own classroom again. This will be a great opportunity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails