Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Job



The dean sent this email to the IEL:

"I am pleased to inform everyone that Barry Moses has accepted the position as the new GED/High School Completion Annualized Evening Instructor at the AEC. He was chosen out of an exceptionally qualified group of candidates.

Barry has worked in our program at Colville and the Hillyard Center and he brings excellent qualifications and experience to this position.

Please join me in welcoming Barry to the Adult Education Center!"
Yes, I accepted a new position at the IEL and am thrilled for the opportunity. I'm especially excited to contribute to developing additional curriculum for our students. Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support. By the way, the photograph above was taken in my new classroom, after the students left for the evening.

1 comment:

TR Ryan said...

Congratulations!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails