Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Saranac





The early part of this afternoon, I had the opportunity to attend meetings in the renovated Saranac Building in downtown Spokane. Over the next several months, I will be working a project for Community Minded Enterprises, a non-profit corporation dedicated to building community sustainability. I'll write more about the specific project later. For the time being, I simply want to say how impressed I am with the Saranac and how its owners have been so conscious of the environment in all aspects of its construction. In fact, the Spokesman Review highlighted the renovations and the owner Mr. Sheehan just yesterday.

The photographs in this blog entry were taken on a rooftop veranda adorned with flowers and warm meeting spaces. I'm looking forward to working in this building and making many new connections in the community.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails