Thursday, March 06, 2008

Hawaiian Wedding


As the presiding minister, I led the procession down the "aisle" in the sand.



Linda's mom walked her down the "aisle."


Gary and Linda were joined in marriage on Lanikai Beach.


Newlyweds looking forward to a new life together.


The rings...

Gary Harrison and Linda Healy exchanged their marriage vows in the presence of friends and family on Lanikai Beach, near Kailua on the island of Oahu. As an ordained minister, I had the privilege of performing the ceremony. It was a simple and beautiful occasion, filled with sunshine and good wishes for the couple's happiness. Truly, the island provided an ideal setting for starting a new life and for joining together in friendship. I wish them many happy days in years to come.

2 comments:

TR Ryan said...

Now that is a wedding! Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the rings. Do I know that guy. It seems as if I do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails