Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pike Place


Pike Place Market is a familiar site for our familiar, but I never get tired of the sights, colors, sounds, and smells. It is a place that I love to visit again and again, even if I never buy anything. 


A poster on the wall of the market reads: 

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough, we must do." 
~Bruce Lee


Flowers...


Fresh fish...


Fruit...


A vegetable vendor stopped
and asked, "Can I help you?" 

I said, "No, I am just taking a picture
 of your vegetables."

He responded, "You would be surprised
how many people do that."


Dakota took us to the "Gum Wall" in Post Alley.
It was kind of strange, but fun.  


Thousands of tourists have stopped to put gum on the wall. 




A family portrait against the Gum Wall. 
A little strange, I know. 


Dakota in the alley. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails