Friday, July 07, 2006

Just Hanging Out


Nate...
Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.


I'm feeling overwhelmed with a lot of things, falling behind with work and other responsibilities, but I had to get out and do something with a friend. I called my new friend Nate yesterday and invited him to just hang out for a while. He is Francesca's nephew and I met him a while ago through my friend Edward. Anyway, we met downtown and talked about philosophy, spirituality, and religion over soda. I suppose those are pretty deep subjects, but it was still a nice break from other things.

Afterwards, I met my friend Doug, whom I did not expect to see in Spokane. He needed a place to stay, so we offered him our spare room. We had a great visit too, though I wish it had been longer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails