Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fall Orientation


A ceramic head outside the SFCC Art Building.

Summer break for the Community Colleges of Spokane finally draws to a close as faculty and staff members of the Institute for Extended Learning attended Fall Orientation. We started with breakfast, but quickly turned to other pressing matters like student registration forms, CASAS testing, WABERS, the CCS Portal, leave forms, etc., etc., etc. Yeah...by the end, I felt a lot like the ceramic guy at the top of this blog; frazzled and confused. My head was swimming in excess information. Of course, I probably will need it some time down the road, but for today, it was a lot to take in just one sitting.

On a bright note, I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while, including Mary and Annie from Colville.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails