Sunday, July 28, 2013

Aaron and Michelle


My beautiful sister Michelle and her new husband Aaron celebrated their wedding today at the Glover Mansion in downtown Spokane. She asked me to officiate at the wedding, but I have to wonder if that was a good idea. Weddings tend to make me cry, but especially when I see my sister walking down the aisle. What a beautiful day!








Nephew Caleb as one of the ushers. 


Brother Trent, also as one of the ushers. 


The Men in Black? 


Weylin, father of the bride. 


Cary, groomsman. 


Anthony, the best man. 


Father and son. 


Michelle and the bridesmaids, Kim and Megs. 












The grandmas. 


In addition to officiating at the wedding, I took over 600 photographs. These are just a few of the ones I liked best. More to come...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails