Friday, September 06, 2013

The Sun and Moon


Over the years I have purchased so many SD cards that I sometimes take pictures and then forget about them. Sometimes I won't find them until weeks or months later. Such was the case with these pictures. I don't even remember when I took them - I suppose it was close to the so-called super moon from a while back.   


There is an old abandoned farm house on the road to Wellpinit. I have traveled that road my whole life, but I don't actually know the street names. I think this is at the crossing of Four Mounds Road and Long Lake Road, but I'm not sure. The names actually change from time to time. 


The sun reminded me of an eye. 


A little farther along the same route, the road turns into Devil's Gap. This picture was taken near the potato farm at Devil's Gap, looking up toward the cliff.  


This picture was taken the night before the "super moon." To be honest, I don't even know what that means. The moon didn't really look any different, but people were calling it a super moon. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails