Thursday, May 24, 2007

Guardians


(left to right) Inge, Me, Norma, and Dena.

Several years after my father died, I dreamed he returned with an important message from beyond the grave. In short, he said he would provide me with "spiritual guardians." He said he and my aunt Marlene would act as my guardians in the spirit world. On the other hand, Norma, Dena, and Inge would serve as my spiritual guardians in the world of the living. "You can trust them to be your spiritual teachers," he said. Since that dream, I've looked to these women for guidance, support, and inspiration.

When I realized all four of us would attend Marc and Randi's wedding, I asked them to pose for this photograph. I'll always be thankful for their influence in my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails