Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Lightning



A brief lightning storm passed over the Spokane area this evening, just after sunset. My children and I rushed to the summit of 5 Mile Prairie to attempt to capture the lightning on my digital camera. After more than a dozen photographs, only this one even came close to catching a hint of lightning. If you look on the left side of the picture toward the lower part of the clouds, you can see the smallest crackle of light. You may have to enlarge the image to actually see it. Just click anywhere on the picture. Nothing to celebrate, for sure, but I accept this as a challenge to get the perfect shot... someday.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Yeah that is some pretty insignificant lighting. LOL Nice try though. I think there is this thing that you can buy for taking pictures of lighting. Like it is motion activated or somthing. I could have just made that up though too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails