Thursday, November 13, 2008

Published



Spokane Metro Magazine published my photograph (shown above) on the back inside cover of the current issue, November 2008. They found my photograph through a public search of my Flickr account and then contacted me for permission. I was both honored and flattered, and of course, I agreed to let them print my picture.

Their website says in part: "Welcome to Spokane Metro Magazine, a smart, stylish and sophisticated guide to city living. Each month we'll tell you interesting stories, introduce you to fascinating people and leave you with thoughtful commentary. Through the contributions of the best writers and photographers in the area, we'll acquaint you with the people and places that make Spokane such a great place to live."

If you get a chance, check it out.

2 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

congrats. very beautiful photo.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is amazing how many great connections you can make through Flickr creative commons. Just goes to show how far generosity will get you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails