Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Followers

I want to acknowledge my blog followers. Your support encourages me to continue blogging, especially when my creative resources run low. Many of you have contacted me directly, either through emails or comments. For this I thank you. When I began blogging several years ago, I had a vision of real-life social connections forming and deepening as a result of this blog. The human connection makes everything worthwhile. To those who send personal messages and comments, I encourage you to continue. We have so much more to learn from one another.

But this message goes out especially to those who have yet to contact me directly: Matt Schupp, Francisco, Jenna Bowles, Leiominala, Melody & Jerome, and Ashok Maurya. I want to know who you are and what you're about. I want to know your interests and what inspires you. Let's begin the conversation. Leave a comment, or send me an email at: barrymoses@hotmail.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails