Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween



Halloween came and went much like any other time, but this year, Dakota carved an apple instead of a pumpkin. What a creative kid!





Whitney carved a pumpkin and looked postively violent as she did so. Actually, this is a look of concentration, not anger. The camera just happened to capture her expression in a rather dramatic, but misleading fashion.



Dakota dressed up in his best goth appearance for Halloween, but every where we went, people thought he looked like Adam Lambert.



The girls dressed as twin babies in their sleeper pajamas.



My skeleton paint from last year was such a hit, I decided to do it again. Sadly, I scared a few kids and even made one girl cry. I tried to use my nicest voice, but the look was just too dark, I suppose.

2 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

you're a great face painter!!!! i love the picture of your girl in her green jammies and the other blurred in the background. what an awesome photo.

Krystal said...

The apple is a hoot. You look pure evil.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails