Friday, June 22, 2007

Edward & Christine





This story is a little too long to tell adequately, so I'll apologize in advance.

I dreamed Edward into my life a few years ago. In my dream, I saw man with white hair who takes care of bees. A voice told me this man would be very important in my life. About two weeks later, I met Edward at the sweat and was surprised to learn he in fact raises bees. Since then, we have shared many important experiences. That's all I can say about it now.

Christine welcomed me into her life from the moment I met her. She opened her heart and always makes a place for me in her world. I appreciate her friendship and kindness.

Sue is in the picture with Christine. She also lives on the hill near Edward and Christine. She attended our soul dance a couple times and shared some meaningful experiences with us.

More on all of this later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails