Friday, June 22, 2007

Mike & Candace





Mike & Candace attended the Summer Solstice Ceremony yesterday.

I met Candace years ago when I sang a prayer song for the Spokane Symphony and shared a few words about my spirituality. Candace is a member of the Symphony and heard me speak. She was very moved, and later called me to express her feelings. Since that time, Candace and I have developed an interesting friendship via email and a few occasional visits. We have addressed a wide range of topics related to spirituality and dreams.

Through Candace, I also met her husband Mike. He and I also shared a few emails, and I found He is quite a deep thinker. He has a great appreciation for nature and the invisible forces behind all that exists.

I'm thankful for both Mike and Candace in my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails