Monday, June 18, 2007

Home Repairs



As mentioned, my wife and I have been anxiously engaged in finishing a number of pressing home repairs. I don't care to say any more, except that I really hate this kind of stuff. I was just cursing a few minutes ago. Here I am in my dismantled shower feeling tired and discouraged.

OK, I will say this, we remodeled both upstairs bathrooms. In one, we simply replaced some of the trim and other minor details, but in the other, we had to replace floor boards, shower tiles, and other repairs outside my skill range. Thankfully with got help from Mike and Carol.

You know, they're building their own place out by Ford. I may have to lend a hand some time soon for their home projects. I'd be glad to, actually.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails