Monday, June 26, 2006

The Merchant-Chandler Family Reunion


The Merchant-Chandler Family Reunion.
Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.


My family attended the Merchant/Chandler Family reunion, though I'm sad to say I did not get much of a visit. I became deathly ill during our first night and spent the next 12 hours vomiting. I hardly remember anything else, except that Rhonda's brother Mike gave me the most wonderful blessing, and I felt somewhat better after that (I posed for this picture after some extreme coaxing and a few trips to the bathroom). I wish I could have spent more time with Rhonda's family.

For me, the best part was the drive down to Utah with Rhonda's mom and grandmother. Everything else is a blur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time we all had together. There is nothing like family. If you click on the picture you can see the picture we hung of Steve. It was taken ten years ago at a family reunion that we held there. Family is the most precious above all else. I am blessed to be a member of my family.

Rhonda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails