Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Kirk





An old friend visited Spokane from out of town. We haven't seen each other in several years and we ended up reminiscing over when we met. How did it happen? Was it the time I went to Logan? A work-related conference? Some kind of church function? No one remembers for sure. It's all ancient history now.

Whatever the case, we enjoyed re-connecting after all this time, while the irreverence of our meeting generated just a little laughter.

And just to show my nerdy side, I brought my camera to our first meeting and forgot to take pictures, so I called him back. As a faithful blogger, I would be remiss to let this opportunity slip away. We arranged a second meeting just for the "glamour shot." Rhonda and I drove back downtown, took the pictures, laughed some more, and finally said goodnight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails