Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Snow Snow



The snow drama continues here in Spokane as yet another night of snowfall covered the region; one layer upon another. I honestly don't believe I've seen so much snow in my life. The kids tried to go sledding, but the snow was just too deep and powdery. What good is snow without sledding?





Holmberg Park under snow.



The snow plow finally found our street, clearing the snow from the road, but leaving a huge pile in our driveway. I read someplace that shoveling snow burns 12 calories per minute. If so, then we got a darn good workout.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

In that case I burnd 720 calories today.

Barry Moses (Sulustu) said...

Oh, we probably burned a few hundred calories each. Dakota helped, so that made it a little easier.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails