Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family





A while back, I commented on the values that guide my blog. Specifically, I mentioned the value of creating first-person accounts based on understanding and respect. Perhaps more important still, is the value of honoring my family and children. My blog started as a way to strengthen the connection between distant family members, and as much as I like to address other topics, part of me feels duty-bound to return to my blogging roots: my family.

Just earlier this evening, my wife and son joined me for a late afternoon walk and reminded me how much I love to see my children grow. I feel truly humbled and blessed to see my children become such beautiful and respectful people. In large part I create this blog for them. When they grow up, they'll be able to look back and see all our adventures together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails