Sunday, April 02, 2006

My "Evil" Twin


Diane Moses, my "Evil" Twin.
Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.

I was happy to see my cousin Diane Moses during the dinner and powwow yesterday. She and I are "birthday twins;" born on the same day, but only one year apart (she's the older twin). Years ago, she used to say she was the evil twin and I was the good twin, and somehow those titles stuck. Though I have to say, I don't think she's evil at all. Every year, she carries on the tradition of our grandmothers by having a community dinner at the Wellpinit Labor Day Powwow. She takes in "lost" kids and overall, she has a really big heart. There's nothing evil about her.

In this photograph, she is being very camera-shy. I'm posting it here because I told her I would, paparazzi style. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails