Friday, April 14, 2006

Scenes From Downtown


Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.


Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.


Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.

I had several meetings downtown with colleagues and friends, and afterwards I enjoyed walking through modern streets lined with old brick buildings. Part of me gets lost in the combination of contemporary life set against the structures of our collective past.

One of the people I saw today caught my attention for reasons I can't explain. I saw him sitting at a bus stop and I literally had to stop my car and meet him. I know this probably sounds funny, but I really want to thank the man with the blue hair for allowing me to take his picture.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Did he think you were crazy?

Barry Moses (Sulustu) said...

I never asked what the guy thought of my strange request, but he did have something in his voice that seemed to say, "This is really weird, but OK."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails